1.7.09

Who says government jobs are boring

Scene 1: Reception Desk
Customer: My name is blankity blank, and I need to pick up a certificated substitute application.
Me: Sure thing! Do you currently have a teaching credential or are you working towards one?
**side: there are 2 diff apps, this question is totally legit
Customer: NO! I'm retired.
Me: Um, ok. So, you're a retired... teacher?
Customer: Yes.
Me: So then you would have a teaching credential.
Customer: YES!

Fuck me dude, seriously.

Scene 2: Walking from bathroom to the front office
Me: OH MY GOD!
Co-worker: What?!?
Me: MY SKIRT WAS TOTALLY TUCKED UP IN THE BACK!

cough note to self: smooth down back of skirt before exiting restroom. (Thank god I felt my skirt was funny before walking out front. Awesome.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment