20.5.10

Coming at you live, from FAT.

FAT as in Fresno Airport, not as in my weight. Sheesh.

But seriously, way to be Fresno for having free wi-fi in the airport. Check that box in your favor for me.

Anyways, as I sit waiting for my flight to Washington I figured I might as well do something productive, and by productive I mean write shit that you may or may not care about reading but I'm writing it anyways. :)

Yesterday was going to go down in the history books as one of the all time most stressful days. But, as luck would be, it wasn't so bad. I had 3 finals scheduled back to back and then had to run a few errands in fresno, get back to h-town to do oodles of laundry and attempt to clean up the filth I live in so Dee wouldn't realize I totally live like a slob at times *ahem*, and then pack and try and squeeze the gym in there somewhere. The thing is? It all went off without a hitch! Which was kind of amazing. I totally rocked out my 1st and 3rd final and my 2nd final? was non-existent! Below is a list of things that made my day yesterday, including making this list:

1. My professor deciding we didn't have to take our final if we were happy with our grade (and you can't get much higher than an A so I was happy!)
2. The male barista at starbucks rocking OUT and singing along to Paramore's "Misery Business".
3. Hearing old school relient K randomly on my ipod.
4. The sun shining :)
5. The boy walking by the library with a feather duster sticking out of his backpack.
6. Getting $20 off a new pair of jeans!
7. Changing lanes on the freeway without hitting any reflectors!
8. Running, actually RUNNING...non-stop, just over two miles. (2.62 miles in 35 minutes, what?!)...(a far cry from the 13.1 I have to do in about 16 weeks, but it's a start!)
9. Passing Cell biology, seriously, an amazing feat but it happened.
10. Packing up my suitcase and going to bed knowing I was going to see some of my favorite people in the whole entire world when I woke up.

It was a glorious day, even more so because I woke up expecting it to be a long, tedious day.

And now this sight is making me even happier:


The most awesome luggage tag EVER. Courtesy of my sister :) And doesn't it match my total girly cute luggage perfectly? I think so. My luggage makes me happy, it makes my cat unhappy. I swear he plots my demise every time he sees those polka dots.

But I'm a travelin' woman, it's what I do, so I'll see you all when I get back from the PNW, rested and ready to go....hopefully.

Cherrio.

1 comments:

Katie said...

I shall see you most soonly and I'm EXCITED.

Post a Comment