17.5.10

If I start see a floating neon cat head, I really will lose my shit.

Either the well was very deep, or she fell very slowly, for she had plentyof time as she went down to look about her and to wonder what was going to happen next. - Through the Looking Glass

Man, did Lewis Carroll ever nail it with that one. I've disappeared from here, yet again, but life has a funny way of turning into a crazy, twisting roller coaster that leaves you clinging to your little harness with dear life and hoping that flimsy snap near your crotch doesn't give way and send you spiraling into the abyss.

I'd like to say many happy thoughts and share funny stories but right now I have none. I've been having a rough time lately and I try hiding it from most people but that can make it worse. Yesterday in the evening I found myself in my car and driving to a place I haven't been in a long time. As I pulled up and parked it on a bench, I stared at my dad's gravestone and let loose for a little bit. I don't know why I felt like going there, but sitting in the cemetary all by myself for a half hour gave me a little bit of peace...at least until I got in my car to head back to my house.

So that's where I'm at right now.

I'm just hanging on for dear life.

So bear with me, and we'll make it through.



0 comments:

Post a Comment