30.5.09

Surrealism at its finest

Well, the time has come as it always would, for my four months in London to come to a close. It feels very odd. I'm excited to be going home but at the same time, sad to leave all this behind. It also feels weird to be flying today because with all the travel I've been doing it just feels like another travel day but I have to keep reminding myself it is THE travel day. All my stuff will be gone, and until I book another ticket it's a one way flight.

I can't wait to see you all :) For those of you who are coming to visit H-town this summer, I'm so excited to see you as well! I have a feeling this summer is going to be an awesome one, which is good, because it'd be hard to come back to drab and dreary after the past four months.

Oh, and FYI, if you're someone who has mailed me something, please no longer do so as, well, I won't be getting it. Ever. They don't forward stuff here, so if you want to send anything via mail, please send it to my permanent address. If you don't know it, just email me, though it's the 606 of course, duh.

Signing off for now, next time this kid will be saying howdy from sunny Cali. :D

Oh, and p.s., I fixed my phone! I am the smartest woman alive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment