6.1.11

Some people juggle geese

What's greater than finding $23 in the pocket of your coat? Well, nothing really. But here are some open letters about things on my mind. 

Dear Makers of Television,

Why, oh WHY, do you insist on making great shows, and then only having them last for 1-3 seasons and then bam, you take them away from me without so much as a thought to the ramifications to my life? Dollhouse, 2 seasons?? Veronica Mars, 3 seasons?? Firefly, 1 bloody season! How can you not keep a show on the air that throws out lines such as "Some people juggle geese!" and "Also...I can kill you with my brain." These are tasty morsels of hilarity my dear television scheduling jockeys and frankly, I think it's time you step it up. Let's have less of this Lost and Seinfeld nonsense that lasts for decades. Ok, ready, set, go get some better shows on the air!

Love,
Me

To the Makers of Keuring,
You? are appliance making GODS! By far one of the best things that has ever happened in my life is this little gem right here (thanks mom!)

Your system is easy and provides handy, delicious, caffeine rich liquid when needed. I salute you!

Love,
Me

Dear People Who Design Underwear,

Please stop making them so disproportionate. Try considering us folks that have slender hips and small bums but do not have washboard abs when designing your chonies so that they will stay in place.  The ones that fall off or cram up your crack are just un-accept-able. Could you work on this? Thanks.

Love,
Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment