12.4.09

Happy Easter to all

Although most of you will be just beginning your Easter celebration, mine is coming to a close. It consisted of sleeping in, having a fantastic Italian Easter lunch around a table with a bunch of crazy, loud Italians for several hours, hanging out, then going to get gelato, hanging out in a park, going for drinks and appetizers at a restaurant and then continuing to be lazy. Lovely.

Tomorrow we are heading to Florence and then Venice and then back to London. I'm so excited but also incredibly sad to leave my little Italian family here! And also, two weeks of living out of a suitcase is getting incredibly old and everything smells the same... and not necessarily pleasant.

You'll all be happy to know that the Roman gnomes continued to leave me alone and I have been fine ever since I arrived in Fabriano. I do however, think I've gained about 10 pounds between all the pasta and gelato I've consumed. Yesterday... we had gelato 4 times :) Italy rocks.

I hope you all have an amazing Easter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment