8.2.11

if you're short, have a beard and carry an axe, maybe you can pull it off, but even then i doubt it.

Life without music would be sad. I love music. I listen to it constantly at home, at work, in my car, at the gym, you name it. However, music and whistling? These are two distinctly different things. While I love to hear most any kind of music throughout the day, I do not, I repeat, do NOT wish to hear you whistling some shittacular little tune. You might think you sound like the next Andrea Bocelli of the whistling world, really, in all honesty, you sound like a giant wanktard. If it's 7:30 in the morning, no one wants to hear you belt out your own little tune. They don't want to hear it at 8:00, or 10:00 or even 2:00.

Keep it inside.

You have a running tune inside your head? Grrrreeeaaaaat. Keep it there. Tap it out with the toe of your shoe, even hum a bar or two (but don't get crazy).

And please, for the love of all that is holy and kind, leave the whistling to these guys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment