4.11.09

I wonder if this is what the bubonic plauge felt like, minus the pus filled boils.

You know how they say those who come close to death come back with a touch of it? They see things, hear things, whatever. Well I guess that's me now then, cause I'm pretty darn sure I was close to death in the past few days, at least it felt like it. I don't know who gave it to me, but if I ever find out who you are you bastard I will hunt you down and smack the shit out of you! But someone gave me this wretched flu that is going around. Ever wondered what it feels like to have your body rolled in sharp pins and every time you move or think of moving or imagine yourself thinking of moving, they stab you? And yet you have to blow your nose because it's running like Niagara falls? And then when some kind force takes the pins away, they leave behind sinus pressure and a cough so bad it makes you want to puke? Well if you have, then this flu is for you. Needless to say after 4 days in bed I'm SO ready to join the living again, but lets see if my body is willing to let me.

In other news, Fresno State AGAIN is driving to either a.) drive me to commit murder b.) drive me bat shit crazy or c.) both a and b. When I went to London I took a genetics class, and before I left I had the genetics professor in the biology department sign off so that it would count for a specific class. Soooo.... the transcripts arrive at the International Office, or sent to Admissions and Records and what does it get input as? Some weird ass fucking numbered class that I've never even heard of. What does this mean? This means that I can't register for 2 of the classes I need that it is a pre-requisite for because THIS semester, the registration system actually checks for pre-reqs. UGH. So after calling the Evaluations office, behing on hold, getting called back, they basically say that I have to have the International Programs office request to have the classed changed to an upper division class and then have my college petition to have it fulfill a major requirement. Um, excuse me?! You fucked up and now I have to do all this freaking work? I don't think so. Instead I contacted both professors of the classes I needed, explained the situation, got permission numbers for the classes and BOOM, registered. Anna = 1 CSUF = 3982. Now if I could just hear a response on my petition for them to NOT cut off my financial aid for some ridiculous reason that they've concocted, all would be fairly well. With these classes for Spring, then I have 4 classes left. YES! FU fresno state I will be graduating whether you like it or NOT.

In better news, Princess, my pretty sow, finally farrowed! She had 12 piggies! But sadly, when I went to see her she only had 9 left. :( sad face. But so far they're doing good, so fingers crossed. They're so dang CUTE! Sad news though, 7 of them are boys. Which means 7 castrations when we do their 12 day weights. Ugh, no fun.

I feel like I've been out of touch with everyone lately, so you, there, you should call or text me so we can find a time to hang out. Yes, yes do it. Right MEOW!

I'm off to drink a gallon of nyquil and pass out. Peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment