18.5.11

let's just call us square.

Things have been crazy busy. So here's a summary in lists and photos.

1. This little guy is where I've been spending the majority of my time. I mean, how could I resist!

2. Looking for an apartment 4 states away is freaking HARD. But I did it. Is it as cheap as I would have liked? No. But do I feel like it'll be safe? Yes. 'Nuff said.

3. Graduation creeped up on me and is this Friday. Crazy. Then a party on Saturday. And before I know it, June will be here and I'll have a month to move. Yowza.

4. Things at work are insane but do you know how you can tell you've arrived and will be missed when you're relied upon for the important task of making valuable signage.


5. My house, closets, dresser, and all cabinets have exploded into a giant mass that I'm trying to sort between keep and sale. Oi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment