6.10.10

Pretty much the best email I've ever recieved.


That's right playas, I'm finally graduating. Who'da thunk it possible? There must be a cold front moving through hell, because I'm pretty sure I never thought I'd see this day come.

What does this mean for me? It means I retook the GRE and am now about waist deep in graduate school applications (or trying to figure them out that is). Once those are done, there's nothing to do but finish my semester of slaughtering things and sitting around twiddling my thumbs while drowning my anxiety in wine and icecream (probably not together, but I make no promises...desperate times my friends, desperate times) until I find out who rejects me and who accepts me.

I think I might frame this screen capture, that's how happy it makes me.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go curl up in the fetal position so I can mentally prepare myself for the emotional trauma of slaughtering some cows tomorrow....

0 comments:

Post a Comment