22.2.10

I think someone spiked my frappuccino with Ambien.

I can't believe this month is almost over already. I mean, I know it's a shorter month and all but hot damn, next week it's March. Ca-razy. Last week flew by because it was consumed with frantic studying for first exams, as will this week.

I'm super excited because my friend Lindsey decided to start blogging this week. She's an awesome writer (you are Lyns, don't argue with me!) and has an amazing voice in her writing. Also? I'm ready for lots and lots of pictures of baby Julia :) Her beautiful daughter and my psuedo niece. I can't wait to start reading all about their day to day lives.

My tickets have been purchased for New York and London this summer. Needless to say, I'm peeing my pants I'm so excited! I'm ready for a visit back to L-town and I've never been to NYC, so it should be equally amazing. Depsite this expense I'm contemplating 2 expensive purchases. I'm ready for a new Mac. I've had my lappy for about 5 years now and it's time to upgrade. And the other one is a new camera. I love my point and shoot and am not getting rid of that beauty, but I want a more professional-esque one where I can have more control over the images I'm taking. Little did I know what a complicated world photography land would be! There are so many types of cameras and then there's the software debate: Photoshop or Aperture and if photoshop which one? My brain hurts. And so will my wallet when all is said and done.

I've also been researching for a credit card that earns frequent flyer miles and holy freaking crap on a stick is that a complicated search as well. There are SO many and I'm having a hard time finding one that's right for me. I need to get on it though because I've already booked 3 flights this year with a minimum of one more to go and those are all things I could be earning miles on for the future. I'm ready for that 2.5 week vacation this summer too, SO ready it's ridiculous. I love being able to travel. Because these feet, these ones right here:



Were made to go places.

1 comments:

soju said...

I highly recommend Ambien if you need help falling asleep Ambien is great, I bought it from WWW.MEDSHEAVEN.COM no prescription required. MF

Post a Comment