30.1.09

First week, check.

First week is officially over. No orientation today, which was nice, however, Aubrey and I went in search of finding the locations of our classrooms, and holy mother of hell was that ridiculous. All of my class and all of hers (sans 1) are in the same building. But it's the building built by the white rabbit in Alice and Wonderland because it's impossible to find things (and it of course helps to check doors that are open to see if they in fact are the room number you're looking for!) A recap of what's happened so far this week.

More walking than humanly possible. I'm going to have buns of steel by the time I come home.

Bus/Boat tour with program peeps that toured the city, which was nice.

Checking out Big Ben and Parliament, so gorgeous at night!

Meeting a random german kid outside the tube in Westminster and ending up with a new pal.

Did I mention walking yet?

Going to my first London pub for a pint and fish and chips (yes I drank beer and actually ate fish, you can pick your jaw up now.)

I'm sure there's more, but honestly, I can't think of anything right now. I've been sans internet for a couple days here, so thinking back all week is tough. I do have tons of photos, which I'll try to post right now unless it takes forever and I get uber pissed and walk away. :)  I've got to pop into the shop for some groceries so I don't starve.


Me in front of Big Ben on my 2nd night here.



Aubrey, our new friend Sebastian and Laura in Westminster.


Parliament all-a-glow


The london eye in the back.

Aubrey and me waiting in between orientation sessions on campus.

Alexis and me!

Jen, Alexis and me after dinner.


Jen and me walking in Angel after dinner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment